Sunday, November 27, 2011

(hug) - I'm a whore for Word

Dragons of Atlantis somehow stimulates me to read articles and access scienceforums.net, perhaps due to the visuals and pace of the game. It is not only an opportunity to obtain metaphors but also to deepen my Network.

Although much of its chat is banal, there is dialogue concerning psuedospeciation of enemies, innate predispositions to perceive types of silhouttes as threatening1, crowd throughput capital as a way to increase populus without straining city-state resources, and transforming human material by inspiration as a valuating achievement.

My avatar is Allopoet, as I infuse conceptual tools to gel allopoiesis. In this culture I ferment monuments and foment brilliance: a monument is stone but a monolith semiotic.

1http://www.grandin.com/references/genetics.html

No comments:

Post a Comment